By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level yr 1 is the definitive textbook for the hot 2015 curriculum. Written by way of eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a staff of experienced A-level academics and examiner, the ebook allows scholars not just to cross their assessments with flying colors, but additionally to completely have interaction with the technology of psychology. in addition to masking the six middle issues scholars will learn, the publication includes:
- Activities which try thoughts or hypothesises, bringing concept to life.
- Key learn stories defined and explored, exhibiting the root on which thought has developed
- Case experiences which express how people’s lives are plagued by mental phenomena
- Evaluation bins which severely appraise key strategies and theories
- Self-assessment questions which motivate scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to aid the certainty of particular rules – ideal for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t stressed via new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy extra examining to permit scholars to improve a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete significant other web site with a number of additional assets for either scholars and lecturers, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating higher assurance of analysis tools, in addition to key statistical suggestions, the sixth version of this well-loved textbook remains to be the suitable advent to psychology. obtainable but rigorous, the publication is the correct textbook for college kids taking both the AS direction or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read Online or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Best psychological education & training books
Brings the transformative methods of transpersonal psychology to investigate within the human sciences and arts. examine techniques within the box of transpersonal psychology could be transformative for researchers, contributors, and the viewers of a undertaking. This booklet bargains those transformative methods to these carrying out examine around the human sciences and the arts.
Social constructionist rules now sweep throughout many fields of scholarship andpractice world wide. whereas many folks locate those principles profoundly freeing and a tremendous stimulus to artistic reconstruction, others locate them hugely threatening. the current paintings takes the reader speedy to the center of the problem, supplying a concise and simply readable advent to the imperative principles in social building.
Skilled psychotherapist, Dr. John "Sparky" Breeskin, intersperses recommendation for brand new psychotherapists in establishing an place of work with appropriate reflections on his personal life.
40 years in the past a handful of renegade social staff within the small conservative rural city of Roseburg, Oregon, began assembly with their welfare mother consumers within the neighborhood bars for gripe periods in regards to the welfare procedure. jointly they constructed a thorough new inspiration they referred to as “People deliberate supply” and a application for girls known as the arrogance sanatorium.
- School-Based Play Therapy
- Your Graduate Training in Psychology: Effective Strategies for Success
- Psychology and Mental Health: Volume 4 (Collected Works of C.W. Valentine)
- Skilled Success: The Ultimate Blueprint To Making Your Learning & Skill Development Harder, More Stressful & More Time-Consuming (Yet Far More Effective)
Extra info for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck